1. 本资讯为 “好网角商讯” 注册用户上传发布,仅供参考之用,好网角商讯仅提供信息存储发布平台。不代表本站任何观点,请谨慎辨别。
2. 若有电话、微信等联系方式请务必辨别清楚,谨防上当受骗。
3. 如发现不良信息、或涉嫌欺诈、侵权,请举报或发送到邮箱:374524223@qq.com。
  • 详情
  • 2021安徽名校月考七选五和书面表达
    七选五
    根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
    Is Fresh Air Really Good for You?
    We all grew up hearing people tell us to “go out and get some fresh air.” 1 According to recent studies, the answer is a big YES, if the air quality in your camping area is good. 
    2 If the air you're breathing is clean—which it would be if you're away from the smog of cities—then the air is filled with life-giving, energizing oxygen. If you exercise out of doors, your body will learn to breathe more deeply, allowing even more oxygen to get to your muscles(肌肉)and your brain. 
    Recently, people have begun studying the connection between the natural world and healing(治愈). 3 In these places patients can go to be near nature during their recovery. It turns out that just looking at green, growing things can reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and put people into a better mood(情绪).Greenery is good for us. Hospital patients who see tree branches out their window are likely to recover at a faster rate than patients who see buildings or sky instead. 4 It gives us a great feeling of peace. 
    5 While the sun's rays can age and harm our skin, they also give us beneficial vitamin D. To make sure you get enough vitamin D—but still protect your skin—put on sunscreen right as you head outside. It takes sunscreen about fifteen minutes to start working, and that's plenty of time for your skin to absorb a day's worth of vitamin D. 

语法易错题
    英语单词记忆
    英语语法练习题

A.Fresh air cleans our lungs.

B.So what are you waiting for?
    C.Being in nature refreshes us.
    D.Another side benefit of getting fresh air is sunlight.
    E.But is fresh air really as good for you as your mother always said?
    F.Just as importantly, we tend to associate fresh air with health care.
    G.All across the country, recovery centers have begun building Healing Gardens.
    1. 2. 3. 4. 5.  
     答案
    [语篇解读] 本文为说明文。主题语境为人与自然,主题语境内容为人与环境。文章围绕新鲜空气是否对我们有好处这一话题进行阐述。本文侧重培养学生的语言能力。
    1.E 过渡句。设空处前句提到 “go out and get some fresh air”,空格处马上针对呼吸新鲜空气这件事情进行提问,然后设空处后一句就是针对提问的回答 “the answer is a big YES”,所以选择E项。
    2.A 主旨句。设空处后面一整段都是在阐述呼吸新鲜空气的好处,尤其两次提到oxygen(氧气),且设空处位于段首,所以设空处是整段的主题句,而且话题需要一致,oxygen与A项中的lungs有联系,所以选择A项。
    3.G 细节句。设空处前一句中的关键词healing与G项中的Healing对应,G项中的recovery与设空处后一句中的recovery对应。此外,G项中出现Healing Gardens,后一句马上出现In these places来指代Healing Gardens,因此答案是G项。
    4.C 主旨句。根据本段的第三句In these places patients can go to be near nature during their recovery.可知,此段讲了接近大自然有助于病人的康复,而下文对有哪些帮助进行了进一步说明,所以在本段的最后再次进行总结,话题依然是与大自然有关,而且是总结性质的句子,所以选择C项。C项中nature与话题一致,与设空处后一句均是对本段话题的收尾。
    5.D 主旨句。根据设空处位置可以推测此处为主题句,是对本段话题的开启。设空处后一句中的the sun's rays与D项中的sunlight对应。而D项中的Another side benefit of getting fresh air又是对前面段落中阐述呼吸新鲜空气有好处的延伸,因此D项是最佳选项。

书面表达
    某英文报社正在以“A memorable ”为主题开展征文活动,请你写一篇英语短文——让你值得纪念的人或事,投稿。 
    注意:1.请补全标题或自拟标题;
    2.词数100左右;
    3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

答案
    A memorable community service
    Last Friday, I saw a notice in our community calling on people to perform voluntary service, and I shared the news with my family. After a heated discussion, we decided to help with trash picking.
    On Sunday morning, we joined our neighbors and teamed up with others to work more efficiently. The trash was smelly and the amount was so discouraging. My teammates encouraged me to carry on. When we saw our community finally taking on a new look, we all felt proud.
    Exhausted but satisfied, I returned home. It was not until then that I realized that exhaustion is nothing compared to the joy of taking on responsibilities as a member of the community.
  • 免费留言
  • 留言内容:
  • 我的称呼:

• *手机号码:

• *验证码
       点击获取验证码      看不清楚?换张图片
  •  

更多商讯

商讯手机触屏版
m.sx.wang1314.com