认证: 手机短信验证
联系: gufeng34432 (商家)
温馨提示:
1. 本资讯为 “好网角商讯” 注册用户上传发布,仅供参考之用,好网角商讯仅提供信息存储发布平台。不代表本站任何观点,请谨慎辨别。
2. 若有电话、微信等联系方式请务必辨别清楚,谨防上当受骗。
3. 如发现不良信息、或涉嫌欺诈、侵权,请举报或发送到邮箱:374524223@qq.com。
  • 详情
  • 高一英语必修一Unit 2 Heroes 重要知识点Lesson 1-4
    Motto  Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness.
    命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。
    因此,让我们毫无畏惧,满心愉悦地把握命运重点单词与短语
    Warm-up & Lesson 1 
    1.He didn’t selfishly keep for himself the money inherited from his uncle. Instead, he made a ______ contribution to help the community.
    ( commercial  \generous  \ comparable  \profitable )
    2.Hiking by oneself can be fun and good for health. It may also be good for ______ building. 
    ( respect  \friendship  \ reputation  \ character )
    3.He proved himself a true gentleman and the beauty of his ____ was seen at its best when he worked with others.
    ( temper  \appearance  \talent  \ character)
    4.The top leaders of the two countries are holding talks in a friendly______

( atmosphere \ state  \situation  \ phenomenon )

语法易错题
    英语单词记忆
    英语语法练习题

5.He accidentally _____he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn't been home for a  couple of weeks.
    ( let out  \ took care  \ made sure  \made out )
    Lesson 2 
    1.The island is ____ attractive in spring and autumn because of the pleasant weather in both seasons.
    ( partly  \merely  \ nearly  \equally )
    2.Fitness is important in sport, but of at least______importance are skills. 
    ( fair \ reasonable \equal \proper )
    3. Anyone, whether he is an official or a bus driver, should be _____respected.
    ( especially   \ equally \ naturally \ normally )
    4.Although _________my opinion,the old professor didn’t come up with his own.
    ( against  \on  \for  \in )
    5.The children talked so loudly at dinner table that I had to struggle ______( hear ).

Lesson 3
    1.----- Hi, Mark. How was the musical evening?
      ----- Excellent! Ales and Andy performed _________ and they won the firs prize.
      ( skillfully \ commonly \ willingly \ nervously )
    2. Dolly wants to cycle round the world and she is really keen______the idea.
    3.Two middle-aged passengers fell into the sea.__________ , neither of them could swim.( fortunate )
    4.It is no _______ arguing with Bill because he will never change his mind.
    ( use\ help   \ time\ way )
    5.Eugene's never willing to alter any of his opinions. It’s no use ___( argue ) with him. 

Lesson 4& communication workshop
    1. Most of us know we should cut down on fat, but knowing such things isn’t much help when it ______shopping and eating. 
    ( refers to  \speaks of \ focuses on \ comes to )
    2. Michelle found a job as a high school teacher which ________ spending quite a lot of time with students.
    ( enjoys  \involves \ practices \ suggests )
    3.What’s the_____, in your opinion, of helping him if he doesn’t make an effort to help himself?
    ( sympathy  \theme  \object  \point )
    4. I like Mr. Miner’s speech; it was clear and ______ the point.    5.We’re just trying to teach a point ____ both sides will sit down together and talk.
    6.——Do you have anything to say for yourselves?
    ——Yes, there's one point _______we must insist on.
    7.I have reached a point in my life ______ I am supposed to make decisions of my own. 
  • 免费留言
  • 留言内容:
  • 我的称呼:

• *手机号码:

• *验证码
       点击获取验证码      看不清楚?换张图片
  •  

更多商讯

商讯手机触屏版
m.sx.wang1314.com